Terms and conditions on the registration
- All confirmation emails are strictly personal. Each confirmation email admits ONE person and is valid for the name of the original named recipient only, which is not transferable.
- Present of confirmation email & valid photo identification is required for accessing into the venue and event.
Bags and photo identification will be checked at the entrance.
- All attendees should strictly follow the security guidelines issued by organizer, including security policies, entry rules & venue regulations.
During your visit to the event, the terms & conditions of the organizer and the location are applicable as well, which you are required to observe and comply with.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is valid on event day as specified on confirmation email. Start time of the event may be subject to change. Changes to any of the event’s arrangement, if necessary, will be announced via email.
- Admission is strictly for age 18 or above. This admission is valid for ONE person, namely the email recipient only.
- Original confirmation email must be presented upon entry, any unauthorized duplication of the confirmation email may prevent your admittance to the event. No photocopies will be accepted under any circumstances.
- No compensation or refund will be permitted or arranged due to any alteration, late travel, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea. The organizer(s), promoter(s), and speaker(s) are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges incurred for any expenses (including travel) resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed in any event.
- The venue operators, organizers, promoters, and speakers will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged belongings and possessions, or any accidents resulting in any injury occurring anywhere to, in or from the venue during the event regardless of any fault or reason.
- For security purposes and upon request, any attending guests may be subjected to inspection and for these purposes, all guests must open any bags, packages or other items before entry and/or whenever requested. Failure to comply may result in non-admittance or removal from the event at the sole discretion of organizer. The organizer is not responsible for any confiscated items. No re-entry or remedies will be provided to any attendee(s) removed (or ejected if necessary) from the venue and event.
- The confirmation email may not be sold, distributed as premium or in any way part with whether or not for any monetary gains.
- The website collects the personal data of users primarily for the purpose of contacting users who have successfully registered and are selected by the organizer. The collected data will be deleted after 1 month at most.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions stated herein at any time without any prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the sole and final decision and discretion of organizer.
All attendees are subject to security check prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to remove (or eject if necessary) any person from the event, which is in the sole and absolute discretion of Organizer, if in violation of event rules & regulations, which may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry attendance to the event will not be permitted.
For any enquiries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org